One of my amazing Edible Epiphanies community members, Fit Wise Nation, recently shared this incredibly tasty high-protein gluten-free snack that I just couldn’t resist. It’s perfect on its own, as a warm morning meal topped with fresh fruit and whipped cream, or as a creative dessert that completes a perfectly healthy meal. However you decide to enjoy it, I welcome you to give it a try and let me know what you think!
Mango Protein Bread
– 1 cup of oat or almond flour
– 3 eggs
– 3 ripe bananas
– 2-3 scoops of banana protein powder
– 1 tsp baking powder
– shredded coconut
– 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
– 1-2 ripe mangos
- Preheat oven to 375 Degrees
- Mix all of your wet ingredients together in one bowl
- Mix all of your dry ingredients together in another bowl
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix well
- Bake in a non-stick loaf tin for 15-20 minutes
If you stick a knife into the center and it comes out clean, you know it’s ready to enjoy!
BONUS: For an added protein boost, serve with plain Greek yogurt!
Nutrition Fact Per Slice:
✔️ Protein: 8.5g
✔️ Fat: 4g
✔️ Carbohydrates: 7g
✔️ Calories: 98